30-Year-Old Landscaping Business in South Shore

30-Year-Old Landscaping Business in South Shore

Listing ID:
Asking Price:
Gross Revenue:
Cash Flow:
2.58x SDE
Nassau County, NY
Building SF:
Monthly Rent:
Real Estate:
Year Established:
Business Description

This is an established landscaping business that has been servicing clients in and around Long Beach for the past 30 years. Clients trust the business to transform their outdoor spaces and maintain their pristine landscapes. By delivering quality, reliable, and reasonably priced landscaping services, the business has maintained a database of loyal and long-term clients.

The business serves a diverse range of clients, with 85% of its revenue coming from residential clients and the remaining 15% from commercial clients. These clients are spread out geographically across Long Beach, Island Park, Oceanside, Lido Beach, and The Five Towns of Nassau. These areas include some of the most affluent counties in the country.

At present, the business maintains 125 client accounts. Even without a formal contract in place, clients have continued to avail of its landscaping services for many years out of preference and trust, further attesting to its high-quality service and personalized approach to clients. 

The business earns between $1,700 and $3,000 per client account annually. By expanding the client base, new owners can increase revenue.

The sale of the business will include one truck and one trailer, inclusive of the landscaping tools and supplies necessary for operations.

Some of the services that the business offers include, but are not limited to, landscape design, landscape maintenance, grass cutting, weed control, lawn care, and tree care. These services are delivered by competent staff, which consists of two full-time employees with a diverse set of landscaping skills and experience in meeting a variety of client demands.

Key Considerations
Growth & Expansion

The owner is open to Seller Financing, subject to further negotiations of terms and conditions.

Support & Transition

Owner will provide the prospective buyer two to three weeks of training at no additional cost.

Reason for Sale


Get Access to the Confidential Information Memorandum
Thank you! Your submission has been received!
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.
© Copyright 2024 VNB Business Brokers, LLC